Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Please Pray for Shanna Lea Baggett

Shanna writes: Please pray for me. Don't know how much more I can handle After my house flooded almost 6 months ago I come home to a house flooded again. Water standing in my entire living room. A pipe must of busted in my attic and now everything that was just finished being fixed and so beautiful is soaked! Furniture rug and new floor! What do I do now ? Please pray for me. This has been the hardest year!

November 27: UPDATE: Everyone is posting all there blessings. Well I'm blessed and thankful for my home ! You all know I've been through a lot in the past 6 months I have survived so far and can't give up now but.... I need some help! The rain is coming down and the flood is coming up. Don't have much time I need trucks trailers and strong people to come help me get my mower fridge and furniture to higher ground. If you can please come now please come on to my house ! Thanks in advance. The water is predicted to be back in my home by monday and the road will not be passable by tomorrow. So flood 2015 here we go again. If you can't come help please start praying ! God is still in control !🙏🙏🙏
Also need dolly


November 28: UPDATE: Shanna writes: A huge hug and thanks to Hooks Fire Dept. James Strain and Judge Carlow for making the sand bags possible. My dear friends and family for moving my stuff up and out. Terry Tidwell and Greg Ford for getting my mower out! Thank everyone for the prayers for me and my neighbors. Please keep us on your prayer list


AND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO A BIG GOD THAT ANSWERS PRAYER:

November 29: UPDATE: Shanna writes:I've got to thank everyone for all the prayers! Please keep us on your prayer list ! God is in control ! So thankful my home is still dry as of tonight and just got word from my dear farmer friend that knows the bottoms like no other that the crest has lowered from 33.5 to 32!! So thankful so blessed love my home and neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your prayer request!