Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Pray for Donald MacIver

Donald writes: I went and applied for a job today and filled out the application, interviewed, he even gave me a mouth swab checking for drugs or THC it would be negative because I don't use drugs, anyhow I should know by the end of this week. Its probably the most positive thing that has happened in a long time. I could use a prayer... thank you Lord I pray this is it. The staff at this new place seems very nice, good people to work with.

UPDATE: On November 27, 2015, Donald writes: OMG wonderful news I just got a JOB! omg omg omg I AM SO HAPPY TODAY!

Then, an hour later he writes: I am going to Church on Sunday and now I have to thank God and pray for my friends and family. I am truly the happiest person on the planet today!

We, at God Inspires congratulate you! May God bless your goings in and comings out. Keep your eye on Him, and you can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your prayer request!