Saturday, December 19, 2015

Please Pray for Kristine's Friend

Kristine writes: Asking for prayer warriors, one of my girl friends was diagnosised with stage 3 ovarian cancer today. She has to undergo chemo. I pray that she is 100% healed and does not lose hope. That Yahweh will send her comfort through this trial and she will come out the other end stronger than ever!
Thank you!

12/21/15 Prayer Warriors, the girlfriend I asked for prayers for last week due to finding out she has stage 3 ovarian cancer is going into surgery tomorrow. After the surgery she will start her chemo treatments.

I ask that you please keep my girlfriend Michelle Weidauer in your upmost prayers throughout the night, into the morning and until she is 100% healed. I want to thank you for taking the time out to pray for my friend, she is a very dear sweet person and she means a lot to me.

I pray for peace, security, comfort, faith and complete healing. I pray for her familys comfort and faith that Yahweh will heal her.

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your prayer request!