Monday, December 28, 2015

Please pray for Manny Garcia!

Sadie writes: Good morning everyone! Manny is no better. Please we need heavy prayes, He refuses to go to hospital to be checked out. He Is on the verge of losing his job and his life. Please I am asking all believers & prayer warriors to come by the house and pray over him. If you don't have a my address, pm me and I will pm you my address. Please pray hard, I am so scared I am going to lose him. I love you all and thank everyone that will pray for him, or call him, or come see him. Thank you! Hope you all have a good & blessed Monday. Hopefully a lot better than mine.

12/30/15 Manuel Garcia has been admitted to the hospital. Please keep him in your prayers!

1/1/16 Sadie writes: Ok just came from hospital....they said Manny is headed in the right direction, his white blood cell count is correcting, his liver enzymes are getting better, and the pneumonia is getting better. He still is not real alert and sleeps mostly, he is eating a tad, but not much. Just keep praying please! I need my baby to come home to me. Thank you all!!

1/2/16 Sadie writes: Praise God I have good news!!! Manny is being moved to a regular room today!!! Yeah!!! He ate every bit of his breakfast this morning! He was alert and talking to me when I went to see him this morning at his 10am visit. Prayers work!!! Thank you all who have asked about him, called, texted, facebook messaged me, and prayed for us both, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your prayer request!